I. Basic provisions
1. These general business conditions (hereinafter referred to as "business conditions") are issued in accordance with § 1751 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter the "Civil Code")
RAVESHOP EUROPE s.r.o
Company ID: 06998011
with registered office: Rybná 716/24, Prague
held at the Municipal Court in Prague
for the sale of goods through an online store located at the internet address www.raveshop.cz
(hereinafter referred to as the "seller")
2. These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and the natural person who enters into the purchase contract outside his business as a consumer or within his business (hereinafter "buyer") through a web interface located on the website available on the Internet address www.raveshop.cz. (hereinafter referred to as "e-commerce").
3. The provisions of the terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase agreement. Deviating provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions and the purchase agreement are concluded in the Czech language.
II. Information on goods and prices
1. Information about the goods, including the prices of individual goods and their main features, are given for individual goods in the online store catalog. The prices of the goods are stated including value added tax, all related fees and costs for the return of the goods, if these goods cannot, by their nature, be returned by the usual postal route. The prices of the goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the conclusion of a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions.
2. All presentation of goods placed in the online store catalog is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
3. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods is published in the online store. Information on costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods listed in the online store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Czech Republic.
4. Any discounts on the purchase price of goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller agrees otherwise with the buyer.
III. Ordering and concluding a purchase contract
1. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls), shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
2. The buyer orders the goods in the following ways:
through his customer account, if he has previously registered in the online store,
by filling in the order form without registration.
3. When placing an order, the buyer chooses the goods, the number of goods, the method of payment and delivery.
4. Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he entered in the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the "Send order" button. The data listed in the order they are deemed correct by the seller. The condition for the validity of the order is the completion of all mandatory information in the order form and confirmation from the buyer that he has read these terms and conditions.
5. Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is automatic and is not considered a contract. The current business conditions of the seller are attached to the confirmation. The purchase contract is concluded only after the order is accepted by the seller. Notification of receipt of the order is delivered to the buyer's email address. / Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is considered as the conclusion of the contract. The current business conditions of the seller are attached to the confirmation. The purchase contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller to the buyer's email address.
6. In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met by the seller, he will send the amended offer to the buyer's email address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in such a case the purchase contract is concluded by the buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the seller to his email address specified in these terms and conditions.
7. All orders received by the seller are binding. The buyer can cancel the order until the buyer receives a notification of receipt of the order by the seller. The buyer can cancel the order by phone at the phone number or email of the seller specified in these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when stating the price of goods in the online store or during ordering, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer at this obviously wrong price, even if it was sent to the buyer.